Friday, February 13, 2009

CNY 2009 - 1st day

Oh my god!
Very unexpected year!
4am - gastric pain!

And this year.....we cannot go to Great grandpa's house!
Cos' he is infected by TB....

Normally, we will go and stay up for the whole 1st day
of CNY.

Every year, we will have vege.breakfast and lunch.
Dinner will be steamboat.

In the afternoon, will invite lion dance to performance
too.










CNY - 2008 Photos...really missed it.
This year, I even prepared POP POP for the kids....
cos' would like to let my little Jia Nuo experience and
play with it.

At the end, we went to great grandmother's hse
with Robin's elder sister while Robin paid a visit
to great-grandpa.


Err...but we made a turn and went to 2nd aunty's hse
Cos' was informed that everyone was there....

(too busy with Jia Nuo and tired...did not take any pictures)
Hm...very crowded! In fact, I enjoyed it but...I was too
sick! :(

Really cannot take it....went visit to Great-grandma's hse
and to robin's elder sister's in laws' hse...for visit and same
time to take medicine from her - Wei sen U :)
Hopefully will help...but ended up my whole body ached and
I slept the whole afternoon!
Okay, kids. Don't take our health for granted, ever!
Lucky...dinner time, I am much much much better!




And of course....Robin had been waiting for VERY long ...

Mahjong session!





hehe...before the session started...
Preparing the kids for shower &
bed time.
WOW ...Jianuo immediately ran
back to seat on the chair and play
with the tiles!
The kids sleep sweetly?? Oh no...I was busying with Jianuo, Lu de, then
Lu de, jianuo...up in the room! :(
Ok...this is how I passed my little disappointed 1st day of CNY 2009! ;)

No comments: