Sunday, December 14, 2008

For Mr. Robin....

15-12-2008 (Sunday)

Today Robin asked me why? Did I stop my blog?....
Well, I did not..just too busy and fallen asleep too
early the past few days! :D

As usual, today I decided to stay at home. Why?
So many things to do! But at the end of the day, still
didn't do much ...

Today, Jianuo and Lu De's poo were washed by Mr.Robin.
In fact, Mr.Robin will say ' 你好像以为我没事做,所以叫我洗屁股!'
hahaha...so ridiculous!

The fact is I need a break lah! 哈哈哈。。。很重要哦!就是不明白
为何罗宾仔就是不懂!罗宾仔, 罗宾仔, you understand or not....
everyday with the kids not easy leh!

Do you know when you say " blah blah blah....5pm I will be back,
you and the children blah blah blah....the most together for 4-5 hours...."
It show that you actually do not understand at all!

不说了,再说你也不明白的啦!费希同你讲!(canto)
哈哈哈哈。。。。

For the next 6-7 days, relatives from Hk will be here for holiday.

No comments: