Sunday, December 14, 2008

Toys 'R' , Jianuo's Satay Time

08-12-2008 (Monday)
Another Public Holiday....
I like Public Holiday now...cos' have extra
helper at home...that's Mr.Robin!

As usual, JUSCO Shopping Centre......








See what is my Little Jia Nuo
doing?









Know what it is?




























Yes! Helmet!
Jia Nuo took it and put on it himself!
Cute?



Hmm..see what he is trying to
do?














Very fast....he managed to un-button
and open up the Pumper!

















Look! He tried on the new bicycle.


















This is a very special bicycle, without
pedal, use the legs to ride around.....
Not cheap....cost around RM200++

Pity, one storeman stop Jia Nuo from
riding on it....so ;) put it back!








Look....what is my little Jia Nuo posing here?
hahaha....cos' I always say 'cheese' while taking
picture...he trying to do that too...'so ugly!'

哈哈哈。。。。

hm...this boy learn real fast...remember that
day I told him, mummy looks ugly in a picture...

He start to say "mummy so ugly!' hahaha.....

Immediately I change my words!

"no no no....mummy so beautiful!....."

Kids are so fun! :D


As usual, the dinner for Jia Nuo today is his Macaroni.....
hehehe....want to know how I cook this dish?
Go to http://www.kuokjianuo.blogspot.com/
for more info ;)

I have no appetite for food today...thus I ask robin to buy Satay for me.
This is also one type of food which Jia Nuo will eat...only a bit ...this boy
seldom take...no, did not take any meat at all!

Look, Jia nuo will take the satay himself and eat it....
he chew on the meat and spit out the meat once tasteless....
















We have him try on the curry sauce......hahaha...guess what happened?
He will look for something to wipe his mouth
and tongue!

No comments: