Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009...Ops! New year Resolution


Ding Ding Ding...so fast! Another year!


Jia Nuo is 26 months ...going 3 years old ...
Lu De is 4 months old...1 years old....soon! ;)


不敢相信自己已是两个宝宝的妈妈了!


This year...Resolutions :
-keep fit
-stay healthy, eat healthy &
-slim down! ( hm..only able to slim down when
stop breastfeeding! )
Never been so fat! ;)

Also, keep my cool on Sin-JB issues!
hahaha....


Today, Jia Nuo so funny...he carried his bag and tell
me :

'Jia Nuo goes to school'
**I did tell him that he needs to go to school soon...
cos I have started his potty training....Wonder how
he knows-go to school needs to carry the bag!**
:D

When we ate out in the afternoon at Lavender Rstn...
he was standing and looking at the cake display...
suddenly he saw a waiter putting down a cake & he said :

'Oh, my goodness!'
That's what robin heard...;)

No comments: