Thursday, January 8, 2009

Praise for my Arnuo...奖励,奖励。

Went to Kiddy Palace to buy things..
About to go, I carried Jianuo so that
he will not run around...
Know what my little boy said to me?

"Mummy please, can we go to see the car?"
So surprised!Hehe...at least I know
my little boy is very polite ;p

I remember he started to use 'PLEASE'
around 22-23 months old...

It was when I purposely do not want to give
him 'something' ...suddenly he said 'Please' to
me...so at the end, I have no choice but to give
him...哈哈哈。。。小子!真厉害!


今天我们到Tampines Century Square Foodcourt
to have our 'Pepper Lunch'!
老公,我厉害吗?知道那里有你爱吃的Pepper Lunch!























看,儿子吃得津津有味!



























在吃饭呢!哈哈哈。。。


还是没吃完!几口而已!

真是。













小子没得吃。。。


今天,小律德一直要抱抱。
很会叫!一直在玩。。。。


够利!


Daddy keeps using this word.
Now, little Jianuo also start using
it...

Want to know what I have for them at Kiddy Palace?


2 comments:

tracy said...

hi doreen,

你好厉害哦!开了3个blog,律德vry cute n jia nuo 不想baby了哦!有大哥哥的样了。。

Dor Oh said...

哈哈哈。。。想要给佳诺和律德以后大了漫漫看。 还有我想对他们说的话。我还很new to blog..在学,在学。我也有(尽量)把blog 所写的都print out as hardcopy.
Back up! 因为在2006年,怀佳诺时也有blog in 无名小站。。。太久没去,就被删除!那时写的还算不多。还好。;)