Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cannot Imagine Life without Internet! UPDATE

将会是象以下照片:


哭笑不得!

哈哈哈。。。

Robin asked me why I stop my blog...
No No No..! cos' I can't upload my photo!
So angry! Can't imagine life without Internet!

Also, cannot 'Tahan' slow speed!

你不是说会问P1 WiMAX!





(05-01-2008 Monday)



Arthur having his 4th month injection - 5-in-1 Jab.


Wow this little boy cried abit this time...lucky!


还以为会哭得很惨。。。因为小律德很会撒娇!

哥哥佳诺可利害呢!18 个月那一针才有啊啊叫!





This jab must have been too much for my little
Arthur! He cried nearly half an hour when back
home! (must have started to feel pain)

又得靠气功! 很有效哦! ;)
Effective...should have master this skill!
我还不会帮他人放气!:P

不得你不信....any pain, fall down or bruise...
with grandpa's qiqong...immediate NO PAIN!




(Photo taken on 2-1-2009, with
grandpa....哈哈哈。。。可爱吗?)















Remember when Jia Nuo was around 1 month
old...one of the eye kept having yellow pus...I was
so worry..cos' in my house, there was such history
that my nephew developed into 'lazy eyes'!

With grandpa's qiqong...1 day later..all cleared!

Not only that, each time, Jia Nuo fall down ....
with his qigong...really can feel the immediate
'Solved'! At least no pain!

No comments: